This is a helper text
SIDROCO brings a whole range of New Generation Internet of Things (NG-IoT) features and capabilities, for creating, supporting, and managing ultra innovative products and services, by providing efficient, effective, and secure NG-IoT solutions for various heterogeneous environments, including Critical Infrastructures like energy, healthcare, and autonomous driving.
Download our Company Brochure
SIDROCO is a creative SME focusing on Research, Development and Inspiration. SIDROCO designs, develops and implements novel and innovative products, frameworks and tools. Together with these innovative solutions, SIDROCO also supports techno-economic analysis, business models and advanced market analysis using brand reputation tools.
- SPEAR H2020 ProjectJuly 4, 2017
- SDN-microSENSE H2020 ProjectAugust 2, 2017
- CARAMEL H2020 ProjectAugust 2, 2017
- CyberSANE H2020 ProjectAugust 2, 2017
- RESPOND-A H2020 ProjectMay 29, 2020
- TERMINET H2020 ProjectAugust 19, 2020
- EVIDENT H2020 ProjectAugust 20, 2020
- SmartROOT KA2 ProjectFebruary 15, 2021
- Smart5GridFebruary 24, 2021
- INCIDENCE KA2 ProjectApril 29, 2021
- ELECTRON H2020 ProjectApril 29, 2021
- IRIS H2020 ProjectApril 29, 2021
- PestNu H2020 ProjectNovember 1, 2021
PestNu Project Presentation by Project’s Coordinator, Dr. Ria Pechlivani
PestNu targets the field -testing and demonstration of digital and space based technologies (DST) and...
CyberSANE Health Pilot Event
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the CyberSANE Health Pilot Event that...
IRIS Project – IRIS Launch
The IRIS Launch event will be organised virtually by ECSO in the presence of the European...
Poster presentation in MOCAST 2022
Anastasios Lytos from Sidroco Holdings Ltd presented the "Integration of information and Communication Technologies in...