Location: SIDROCO Holdings Ltd., Nicosia, Cyprus
Employment: Fix-term; full time (40 hours)
Type: Information Technology/Engineering/Management
SIDROCO has an opening for a Business Analyst to join our team. This position is critical in aligning technology and development resources against the company’s business objectives. The candidate, ideally, has an IT background and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Your role and responsibilities
The Business Analyst will be responsible for working with Product Owners, Architects, and other stakeholders to articulate application requirements from a system, business, and user perspective to enable the team to rapidly deliver solutions and enhancements. Working in an agile environment, you will be part of the DevOps team and will be responsible for understanding business processes and requirements as well as existing system behaviours to produce high-quality user stories that can be estimated, built, and tested.
The role’s responsibilities include:
- Conducting detailed analysis of business processes and requirements, and producing high-quality documentation which is clear, concise, and accessible to business and technical audiences
- Collect business requirements and transform them into technical ones.
- Participating in the design, development, and evaluation of new features to software solutions.
- Communicating on a daily basis with Product Owners, Architects, and other stakeholders to identify business and technical problems while also identifying risks at both management and technical level.
- University Bachelor’s Degree from an IT or Engineering department
- Excellent use of English language (verbal and written)
- Desire to learn new things and learn fast with minimal supervision
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Awareness of emerging technologies
- Self-motivated and proactive, ability to anticipate issues early
- Consensus builder across diverse interest groups
- Ability to manage complexity and uncertainty
Desired Skills and Experience
- perience as a Business Analyst, working directly with software engineers in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of designing and developing user stories and collecting business requirements.
- Ability to translate the business requirements to technical requirements and the technical requirements to product features.
- Experience in working on projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in participating in national or EU-funded projects.
- Experience in software development using the ELK stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana).
- Basic knowledge of data analysis principles, tools, and libraries (pandas, scipy, sklearn, etc.).
- Experience in software development.
- Understanding cyber-security concepts.
- University Master’s Degree.
- Experience in working on research and development (RD) projects.
Important: If you do not tick all the requirements, do not hesitate to send your application. If you believe you are overqualified, contact us and we can discuss your future role.
- Friendly, motivated, and inclusive team with a strong European and International network.
- Very attractive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal development.
Preffered Starting Date : Open
To apply, we invite applications including a personal statement and CV (in PDF format) to email@example.com
There is no fixed application deadline, but we are looking to fill this position at the earliest. Qualified applicants can expect an invitation to an interview a few
days after submitting their application.