Location: SIDROCO, Nicosia, Cyprus
Employment: Fix-term; full time (40 hours)
Type: Information Technology/Engineering/Research
We are looking for software engineers/developers/researchers with interest
in the following areas:
- Power Systems, Smart grids, and Integration of renewable energy
- Internet of Things (IoT) Technology, Robotics
- Edge Computing
- Telecommunication Networks
- Cyber security and cyber-physical security
- Intelligent control
– Bacherlor’s degree/MSc/PhD in Computer Science/related field.
– Knowledge of Java, Python, AWS and Azure.
– Experience with OpenAPI, GraphQL APIs.
– Experience with unit testing and testing frameworks.
– Strong attention to detail and documenting APIs is a must.
– Understanding of DevOps practices including Git, CI/CD.
– A love for learning state-of-the-art technologies and concepts.
– Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
– Good command of the English language (written and spoken).
– Experience working in research projects a plus.
– Develop platforms ranging from high throughput to maximum faultlessness.
– Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming and new technologies.
– Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs.
– Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our technical team.
– Friendly, motivated and inclusive team embedded in the international research community.
– Includes a very attractive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience.
– Research environment.
– Flexible working hours.
Preferred Starting Date: Open
To apply, we invite applications including a personal statement and CV (in PDF format) to email@example.com
There is no fixed application deadline, but we are looking to fill this position at the earliest. Qualified applicants can expect an invitation to an interview a few
days after submitting their application.
We strive to make decisions based on individual merit and ability.
Software Developers/Engineers/Researchers (.pdf)